This page states the "Terms and Conditions" of TERZAGHI INSTITUTES process for registration of Online Test Series. Please read this page carefully. If you do not accept the Terms and Conditions stated here, please do not continue with this process. By using this process, you are indicating your acceptance to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. TERZAGHI INSTITUTE provides an online payment process to support students on its website and takes due care to ensure that it operates correctly.
1. TERZAGHI INSTITUTE is committed to the ethical collection, retention and use of information that you provide to us about yourself ("Personal Information") on this
3.Collection of Information:
- Website Browsing: You can browse the Website anonymously. We do not ask to identify yourself or reveal any Personal Information while browsing through the Website. However, you may not be able to access certain sections of the Website or interact with us without supplying us with Personal Information. By filling up the online admission form you will be supplying us with the required Personal Information.
- While you are browsing through the Website, the Website's operating system may automatically record some "General Information” about your visit such as:
- The General Information is used for statistical analysis, for tracking overall traffic patterns on the website and to gauge the public interest.
- Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the website, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary information.
- We respect students’ privacy and the privacy of those accessing our website. We undertake to protect the confidentiality of our students and users including all personal information supplied in the course of taking admission. We undertake not to offer your personal information to third parties for commercial or marketing purposes.
4. Once a candidate enrolls in our package of Online Test Series, the candidate will be counted as a student of TERZAGHI INSTITUTE. TERZAGHI INSTITUTE reserves all rights to display the name, photo, rank and result of the candidate for marketing and promotional purposes.
5. The name and photograph of the student may be published in the list of successful students of TERZAGHI INSTITUTE in current or successive years for its promotion and publicity.
6. We have made all efforts to provide the best test platform as per the requirements of the examinations, if there is any change in the syllabus or exam pattern during the course of program, the institute will make all efforts to implement those changes. However, it is not mandatory binding upon the institute and in this case the decision of the TERZAGHI INSTITUTE management will remain final and abiding.
7. Online Test Series will be conducted as per the time table defined by the institute; Once the admit card for the TNPSC AE exam is published, the enrollee are bound to upload their admit card on the website. Test window will remain closed until you upload your admit card and the student can take the test in regular manner as per the time table given by TERZAGHI INSTITUTE once the admit card is uploaded and tests will be available on the test series platform.
8. Enrollee who is appearing for TNPSC exam is required to upload his/her relevant admit card scanned copy to the portal for future verification.
9. TERZAGHI INSTITUTE has every right to change/delete/add the content on the portal without any announcement. User/buyer is limited to the content and exams provided by the portal.
10. TERZAGHI INSTITUTE can suspend an online exam without notice due to unavoidable reasons.
11. Once the registration is completed TERZAGHI INSTITUTE does not transfer user from one course to another.
12. User is not allowed to give his/her user access details (user name/password) to anyone. After accessing the portal, the user is recommended to logout properly by clicking logout button.
13. If a User found misusing test series offer, TERZAGHI INSTITUTE reserves the right to disable such account and initiates action against the users.
4. We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
15. For any failures in online payment and in case the amount gets deducted from your saving/current account and not credited in TERZAGHI INSTITUTE’s account, before the transaction is complete. TERZAGHI INSTITUTE is not responsible for any refunds. In this case, students should first contact the Bank and then to TERZAGHI INSTITUTE to clarify the same.
16. E- Receipt will be sent by TERZAGHI INSTITUTE with the confirmation of admission.
17. t is the enrollee’s sole responsibility to ensure that he/she pays the enrollment fee. The payment of any amounts intended to be made in respect of Fee by or on behalf of the enrollee does not indicate the acceptance of enrollee’s candidature for appearing in the examination. When the enrollee successfully completes the online payment transaction using credit/debit card option, funds will be deducted from the credit/debit card as per submitted by him/her and the payment will be credited to TERZAGHI INSTITUTE. Any payment received through this website will be treated as having been made by the enrollee even though the same may have been made by some other person/ party and hence MADE EASY Education Pvt Ltd shall not entertain any correspondence from any person other than the enrollee or his/her parent/guardian.
18. If the enrollee’s online payment is successful, TERZAGHI INSTITUTE will confirm the same by giving a valid transaction ID. In case of unsuccessful online payment,TERZAGHI INSTITUTE will advise the enrollee accordingly. The enrollee should then contact the credit/debit card provider for details.
19. In case the enrollee registers successfully, but the online payment is not successful, his/her enrollment will stand cancelled without any further notification.
20. The fee for Online Test Series is non-refundable & admission will not be cancelled.
21. We had deployed the best and tested servers to provide high speed and uninterrupted services, kindly check your system or internet configuration for speed/connectivity related issues.